Sunday, January 18, 2009

Music!!!!!

Things are EXCITING right now. I'm trying to work out the kinks in the 6th song I've written. I've been saying that if I can get 6, I'll record them in a studio somewhere to send CDs out to friends/family. The coolest part is that the 5th song, which was written just a few nights before the 6th song, has also needed major work... but then my friend Katrina had an idea. She and I have been wanting to get together sometime anyway to try collaborating on a song. She realized, and I felt the same way, that my 5th song could be blended with her rapping in it as well. So we're working on it... and I have to say.... I AM EXCITED. I love how it sounds. I love how she raps in it, I love how my chorus part kicks in, I love the lyrics... I just love it. We've only got one verse at this point, but there's only going to be two or three anyway. It's going to be.... so cool. All I keep thinking is that this is exciting. :):):):):)

2 comments:

Nathan Stitt said...

Sounds fun. Keep us updated.

Dennis said...

Hey Stitt,
Just checking in on you. I'm glad you are continuing in your interests. Hope all is well.
Dennis