Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CUBS WIN!! HOLY COW!!!

Quiz: What Chicago commentator said that line? It's really easy if you watched even the slightest bit of baseball growing up.

Until 2008 baseball is over, my blog will remain red white and blue in honor of my boys, the Chicago Cubs. I have for years been predicting a 2008 World Series victory.... it's the 100 year anniversary since they last won it, and 8 is my jersey number. It only makes sense. So sit back and watch. They clinched a spot in the playoffs on Saturday. October, here we come!

So I apologize for the annoying colors, and the fact that they didn't have royal blue, which is what color it should be. But I love my team with a dying passion that is much too strong considering the fact that I will never know any of these individuals in reality. But I love what they do and the city and fans they represent. .... or something like that.

Any guesses on who they'll face in the World Series? At this point in time, I'm gonna guess maybe the Red Sox... who will either get the wild card or win their division within the next week. If the Cubs do make it, I am going to sell my soul and buy tickets to a World Series game at Wrigley.

No comments: